XCell Compiler 2.5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove XCell Compiler 2.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 from your PCDoneEx
. You can read more on DoneEx or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on XCell Compiler 2.5 at https://XCellCompiler.com
. XCell Compiler 2.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoneEx\XCell Compiler folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for XCell Compiler 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoneEx\XCell Compiler\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 53.87 KB (55160 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
XCell Compiler 2.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 404.27 KB (413968
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (53.87 KB)
- xcmd.exe (350.40 KB)
The current page applies to XCell Compiler 2.5 version 2.5
XCell Compiler 2.5 is a program released by DoneEx. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase XCell Compiler 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XCell Compiler 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XCell Compiler 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the XCell Compiler 2.5 application will be found automatically. After you select XCell Compiler 2.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XCell Compiler 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XCell Compiler 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: https://XCellCompiler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoneEx\XCell Compiler\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5.
8. After uninstalling XCell Compiler 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XCell Compiler 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XCell Compiler 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 by DoneEx from your PC, we are not saying that XCell Compiler 2.5 by DoneEx is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 05:30:01.980