XCell Compiler 2.5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove XCell Compiler 2.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 from your PCDoneEx
. You can read more on DoneEx or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on XCell Compiler 2.5 at https://XCellCompiler.com
. XCell Compiler 2.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoneEx\XCell Compiler folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for XCell Compiler 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoneEx\XCell Compiler\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 53.87 KB (55160 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
XCell Compiler 2.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 404.27 KB (413968
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (53.87 KB)
- xcmd.exe (350.40 KB)
The current page applies to XCell Compiler 2.5 version 2.5
XCell Compiler 2.5 is a program released by DoneEx. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase XCell Compiler 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XCell Compiler 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XCell Compiler 2.5". If it exists on your system the XCell Compiler 2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click XCell Compiler 2.5 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XCell Compiler 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XCell Compiler 2.5:
- The publisher is: https://XCellCompiler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoneEx\XCell Compiler\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5.
8. After uninstalling XCell Compiler 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XCell Compiler 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XCell Compiler 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 by DoneEx from your PC, we are not saying that XCell Compiler 2.5 by DoneEx is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XCell Compiler 2.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 05:30:01.980