XCAN - UHDS version v184.108.40.206
You can find on this page details on how to remove XCAN - UHDS version v220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall XCAN - UHDS version v18.104.22.168 from your computerSmok
. Go over here
for more details on Smok. More details about the app XCAN - UHDS version v22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.Smok.com.pl/
. Usually the XCAN - UHDS version v126.96.36.199 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UHDS\XCAN - UHDS directory, depending on the user's option during setup. XCAN - UHDS version v188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UHDS\XCAN - UHDS\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called XCAN.exe and occupies 4.02 MB (4217856 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in XCAN - UHDS version v184.108.40.206. They take 13.47 MB (14126584
bytes) on disk.
- TeamViewerQS_pl-idcqwvhyp5.exe (5.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.22 KB)
- XCAN.exe (4.02 MB)
- CDM v2.08.30 WHQL Certified.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to XCAN - UHDS version v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
XCAN - UHDS version v22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Smok. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall XCAN - UHDS version v126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XCAN - UHDS version v188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XCAN - UHDS version v184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XCAN - UHDS version v220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the XCAN - UHDS version v18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XCAN - UHDS version v22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about XCAN - UHDS version v126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XCAN - UHDS version v188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Smok.com.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UHDS\XCAN - UHDS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XCAN - UHDS version v184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling XCAN - UHDS version v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XCAN - UHDS version v18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XCAN - UHDS version v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove XCAN - UHDS version v126.96.36.199 by Smok from your PC, nor are we saying that XCAN - UHDS version v188.8.131.52 by Smok is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XCAN - UHDS version v184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:10:32.410