XC Network License Server
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall XC Network License Server for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XC Network License Server from your PCMicrochip
. More info about Microchip can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc_license_server\v1.33 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling XC Network License Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc_license_server\v1.33\Uninstall-XCNetLicServer-v1.33.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall-XCNetLicServer-v1.33.exe is the XC Network License Server's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.68 MB (3858397 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of XC Network License Server. They take about 14.14 MB (14830045
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall-XCNetLicServer-v1.33.exe (3.68 MB)
- rlm.exe (1.49 MB)
- rlmanon.exe (980.00 KB)
- rlmswitchr.exe (812.00 KB)
- xclm.exe (902.50 KB)
This info is about XC Network License Server version 1.33
only. Click on the links below for other XC Network License Server versions:
XC Network License Server is an application offered by Microchip. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase XC Network License Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove XC Network License Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XC Network License Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "XC Network License Server". If it is installed on your PC the XC Network License Server application will be found automatically. After you select XC Network License Server in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XC Network License Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XC Network License Server.
8. After uninstalling XC Network License Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XC Network License Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XC Network License Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XC Network License Server by Microchip from your computer, we are not saying that XC Network License Server by Microchip is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XC Network License Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 19:31:14.730