This web page is about XBMC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XBMC from your computerTeam XBMC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Team XBMC. Click on http://xbmc.org
to get more data about XBMC on Team XBMC's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\XBMC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for XBMC is C:\Program Files\XBMC\uninstall.exe. XBMC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of XBMC. They take about 20.47 MB (21463617
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (224.56 KB)
- XBMC.exe (19.67 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
XBMC is a program released by Team XBMC. Some people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase XBMC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase XBMC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XBMC or simply click the Search field and type in "XBMC". The XBMC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XBMC in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XBMC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XBMC:
- The web site of the application is: http://xbmc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XBMC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XBMC.
8. After removing XBMC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XBMC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XBMC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XBMC by Team XBMC from your computer, we are not saying that XBMC by Team XBMC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XBMC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-16 11:54:53.923