You can find below details on how to remove XBCD Uninstaller for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XBCD Uninstaller from your PCXBCD Project
. Take a look here
where you can read more on XBCD Project. You can see more info related to XBCD Uninstaller at http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com
. XBCD Uninstaller is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\XBCD directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing XBCD Uninstaller is C:\Program Files\XBCD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called XBCD_DrvReInt.exe and it has a size of 93.24 KB (95475 bytes).
XBCD Uninstaller is composed of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1793481
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (756.28 KB)
- XBCD_DrvReInt.exe (93.24 KB)
- x360ce.exe (901.93 KB)
The current web page applies to XBCD Uninstaller version 0.2.7
alone. Click on the links below for other XBCD Uninstaller versions:
XBCD Uninstaller is a program offered by the software company XBCD Project. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall XBCD Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XBCD Uninstaller from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XBCD Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "XBCD Uninstaller". If it exists on your system the XBCD Uninstaller program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click XBCD Uninstaller in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XBCD Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XBCD Uninstaller:
- The software company is: http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XBCD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XBCD Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling XBCD Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XBCD Uninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XBCD Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XBCD Uninstaller by XBCD Project from your PC, nor are we saying that XBCD Uninstaller by XBCD Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XBCD Uninstaller supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:33:28.233