You can find below details on how to remove XBCD Uninstaller for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XBCD Uninstaller from your computerXBCD Project
. Take a look here
where you can read more on XBCD Project. You can see more info related to XBCD Uninstaller at http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com
. XBCD Uninstaller is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\XBCD directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing XBCD Uninstaller is C:\Program Files\XBCD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called XBCD_DrvReInt.exe and it has a size of 93.24 KB (95475 bytes).
XBCD Uninstaller is composed of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1793481
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (756.28 KB)
- XBCD_DrvReInt.exe (93.24 KB)
- x360ce.exe (901.93 KB)
The current web page applies to XBCD Uninstaller version 0.2.7
alone. Click on the links below for other XBCD Uninstaller versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove XBCD Uninstaller from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall XBCD Uninstaller:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\Driver\dpInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\Driver\infcopy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\Driver\revdevdll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\Driver\xbcd.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\uninstaller.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x360ce.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x360ce.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x64\x360ce.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x64\xinput1_1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x64\xinput1_2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x64\xinput1_3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\x64\xinput9_1_0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\xinput1_1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\xinput1_2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\xinput1_3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\x360ce\xinput9_1_0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XBCD\xbcd.ico
XBCD Uninstaller is a program offered by XBCD Project. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall XBCD Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XBCD Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XBCD Uninstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "XBCD Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the XBCD Uninstaller program will be found very quickly. After you select XBCD Uninstaller in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XBCD Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XBCD Uninstaller:
- The web site of the application is: http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XBCD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XBCD Uninstaller.
8. After removing XBCD Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XBCD Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XBCD Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XBCD Uninstaller by XBCD Project from your computer, nor are we saying that XBCD Uninstaller by XBCD Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XBCD Uninstaller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:33:28.233