X3 Terran Conflict v2.5
X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 from your computerEGOSOFT
. Additional info about EGOSOFT can be read here
. More information about the application X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 can be seen at http://www.egosoft.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EGOSOFT\X3 Terran Conflict folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EGOSOFT\X3 Terran Conflict\uninst\unins000.exe. X3 Terran Conflict v2.5's primary file takes around 1.86 MB (1946112 bytes) and is called X3TC.exe.
The executable files below are part of X3 Terran Conflict v2.5. They take about 2.52 MB (2642778
bytes) on disk.
- X3TC.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.34 KB)
This data is about X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 version 32.5
X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 is a program by the software company EGOSOFT. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X3 Terran Conflict v2.5". If it is installed on your PC the X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding X3 Terran Conflict v2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X3 Terran Conflict v2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.egosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EGOSOFT\X3 Terran Conflict\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove X3 Terran Conflict v2.5.
8. After removing X3 Terran Conflict v2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 by EGOSOFT from your computer, nor are we saying that X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 by EGOSOFT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall X3 Terran Conflict v2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:48:12.147