X2 The Threat
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall X2 The Threat for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall X2 The Threat from your systemCatalog Games, Inc. by dark
. More data about Catalog Games, Inc. by dark can be found here
. More details about X2 The Threat can be found at gameway.ru/catalog2/
. X2 The Threat is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Collection Edition\X2 The Threat folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove X2 The Threat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Collection Edition\X2 The Threat\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 703.48 KB (720368 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with X2 The Threat. They occupy about 703.48 KB (720368
bytes) on disk.
This page is about X2 The Threat version 2
X2 The Threat is an application by the software company Catalog Games, Inc. by dark. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall X2 The Threat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete X2 The Threat with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate X2 The Threat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X2 The Threat". The X2 The Threat program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select X2 The Threat in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding X2 The Threat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X2 The Threat:
- The web site of the application is: gameway.ru/catalog2/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Collection Edition\X2 The Threat\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X2 The Threat.
8. After uninstalling X2 The Threat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of X2 The Threat which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X2 The Threat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall X2 The Threat by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark from your PC, we are not saying that X2 The Threat by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall X2 The Threat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 07:29:17.217