X-men Origins - Wolverine
X-men Origins - Wolverine is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall X-men Origins - Wolverine from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. More details about the application X-men Origins - Wolverine can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\X-men Origins - Wolverine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing X-men Origins - Wolverine is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\X-men Origins - Wolverine\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Wolverine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 50.70 MB (53159576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in X-men Origins - Wolverine. They occupy 50.70 MB (53159576
bytes) on disk.
When you're planning to uninstall X-men Origins - Wolverine you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall X-men Origins - Wolverine:
The files below are left behind on your disk by X-men Origins - Wolverine when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\X-men Origins - Wolverine
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\X-men Origins - Wolverine
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\X-men Origins - Wolverine
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\X-men Origins - Wolverine\Binaries\binkw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\X-men Origins - Wolverine\Binaries\KynapseRuntimeConfig.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\X-men Origins - Wolverine\Binaries\NxCooking.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\X-men Origins - Wolverine\Binaries\ogg.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\X-men Origins - Wolverine_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\X-men Origins - Wolverine_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\X-men Origins - Wolverine_is1\InstallLocation
X-men Origins - Wolverine is a program offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove X-men Origins - Wolverine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall X-men Origins - Wolverine from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find X-men Origins - Wolverine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X-men Origins - Wolverine". If it is installed on your PC the X-men Origins - Wolverine program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select X-men Origins - Wolverine in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding X-men Origins - Wolverine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-men Origins - Wolverine:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\X-men Origins - Wolverine\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove X-men Origins - Wolverine.
8. After uninstalling X-men Origins - Wolverine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong X-men Origins - Wolverine that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X-men Origins - Wolverine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove X-men Origins - Wolverine by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that X-men Origins - Wolverine by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove X-men Origins - Wolverine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:25:11.880