X Translator 5
X Translator 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall X Translator 5 from your systemExpert SoftWorks
. More information on Expert SoftWorks can be seen here
. More details about the application X Translator 5 can be seen at http://expertsoft.wz.cz/xtran.php
. X Translator 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X Translator 5 folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\X Translator 5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove X Translator 5. xtran.exe is the X Translator 5's main executable file and it takes about 715.50 KB (732672 bytes) on disk.
X Translator 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.27 MB (1335655
bytes) on disk.
- pomocnik.exe (514.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.85 KB)
- xtran.exe (715.50 KB)
The current page applies to X Translator 5 version 5
X Translator 5 is a program offered by the software company Expert SoftWorks. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall X Translator 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete X Translator 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find X Translator 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "X Translator 5". If it exists on your system the X Translator 5 program will be found automatically. When you click X Translator 5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about X Translator 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X Translator 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://expertsoft.wz.cz/xtran.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\X Translator 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall X Translator 5.
8. After removing X Translator 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong X Translator 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X Translator 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove X Translator 5 by Expert SoftWorks from your PC, nor are we saying that X Translator 5 by Expert SoftWorks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove X Translator 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:00:37.870