X-Rite Device Manager
X-Rite Device Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager from your systemX-Rite Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on X-Rite Inc.. X-Rite Device Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for X-Rite Device Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\unins000.exe. XRiteDeviceControl.exe is the X-Rite Device Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 11.50 KB (11776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in X-Rite Device Manager. They occupy 1.67 MB (1755698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
- DriverInstallerUtility.exe (66.52 KB)
- XRiteDeviceControl.exe (11.50 KB)
- xritedeviced.exe (127.00 KB)
- ColorMunkiDeviceService.exe (144.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
The current web page applies to X-Rite Device Manager version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove X-Rite Device Manager.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall X-Rite Device Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk by X-Rite Device Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\cmdl\Drivers\cmdl.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\cmdl\Drivers\i1_driver.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\cmdl\Drivers\i1display.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\cmdl\Drivers\i1display_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\colormunki\Drivers\colormunki.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\colormunki\Drivers\colormunki.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\colormunki\Drivers\colormunki.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\colormunki\Drivers\colormunki_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1d2\Drivers\i1_display.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1d2\Drivers\i1_driver.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1d2\Drivers\i1display.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1d2\Drivers\i1display_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1io\Drivers\i1_driver.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1io\Drivers\i1_io2.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1io\Drivers\i1io2.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1io\Drivers\i1io2_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1isis\Drivers\i1_driver.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1isis\Drivers\i1_iSis.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1isis\Drivers\i1iSis.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1isis\Drivers\i1iSis_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1pro\Drivers\i1.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1pro\Drivers\i1_driver.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1pro\Drivers\i1_pro.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\i1pro\Drivers\i1_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\rm200\Drivers\GoldenEye.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\rm200\Drivers\GoldenEye.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\rm200\Drivers\GoldenEye.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\rm200\Drivers\GoldenEye_x64.sys
X-Rite Device Manager is an application released by X-Rite Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase X-Rite Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase X-Rite Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate X-Rite Device Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "X-Rite Device Manager". If it exists on your system the X-Rite Device Manager app will be found automatically. When you click X-Rite Device Manager in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about X-Rite Device Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X-Rite Device Manager.
8. After removing X-Rite Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong X-Rite Device Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X-Rite Device Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager by X-Rite Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that X-Rite Device Manager by X-Rite Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:30:09.247