X-Parser-Light is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall X-Parser-Light from your PCX-Software TM
. More information on X-Software TM can be seen here
. More data about the program X-Parser-Light can be found at http://x-parser.ru/
. Usually the X-Parser-Light application is found in the C:\Program Files\X-Software TM\X-Parser-Light folder, depending on the user's option during setup. X-Parser-Light's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\X-Software TM\X-Parser-Light\Uninstall.exe. X-Parser-Light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.68 MB (21686784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside X-Parser-Light. They take about 20.78 MB (21790923
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
- X-Parser-Light.exe (20.68 MB)
This page is about X-Parser-Light version 1.6.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other X-Parser-Light versions:
X-Parser-Light is a program offered by the software company X-Software TM. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove X-Parser-Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete X-Parser-Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find X-Parser-Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X-Parser-Light". The X-Parser-Light app will be found very quickly. After you click X-Parser-Light in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding X-Parser-Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-Parser-Light:
- The software company is: http://x-parser.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\X-Software TM\X-Parser-Light\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X-Parser-Light.
8. After uninstalling X-Parser-Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of X-Parser-Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X-Parser-Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X-Parser-Light by X-Software TM from your PC, we are not saying that X-Parser-Light by X-Software TM is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall X-Parser-Light in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:05:38.970