X-NetStat Pro 5.59
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 from your PCFresh Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Fresh Software. More details about X-NetStat Pro 5.59 can be found at http://www.freshsoftware.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\X-NetStat Professional folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\X-NetStat Professional\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled xns5.exe and it has a size of 2.26 MB (2371248 bytes).
The executables below are part of X-NetStat Pro 5.59. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3047695
bytes) on disk.
- netspeed.exe (566.00 KB)
- restart.exe (45.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.94 KB)
- xns5.exe (2.26 MB)
This info is about X-NetStat Pro 5.59 version 5.59
X-NetStat Pro 5.59 is an application offered by the software company Fresh Software. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase X-NetStat Pro 5.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase X-NetStat Pro 5.59 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find X-NetStat Pro 5.59 or simply click the Search feature and type in "X-NetStat Pro 5.59". If it exists on your system the X-NetStat Pro 5.59 program will be found very quickly. After you click X-NetStat Pro 5.59 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding X-NetStat Pro 5.59, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-NetStat Pro 5.59:
- The publisher is: http://www.freshsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\X-NetStat Professional\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59.
8. After uninstalling X-NetStat Pro 5.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong X-NetStat Pro 5.59 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X-NetStat Pro 5.59 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 by Fresh Software from your PC, nor are we saying that X-NetStat Pro 5.59 by Fresh Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 16:18:17.163