X-Mouse Button Control 2.8
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 from your computerHighresolution Enterprises
. Take a look here
for more info on Highresolution Enterprises. More information about the software X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 can be seen at http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 is C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1232016 bytes) on disk and is titled XMouseButtonControl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in X-Mouse Button Control 2.8. They take 1.25 MB (1313681
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.75 KB)
- XMouseButtonControl.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 version 2.8
If you're planning to uninstall X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\XMouseButtonControl.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\Whats New.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\X-Mouse Button Control User Guide.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Language Pack
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Settings
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Language Pack\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Language Pack\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Settings\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Settings\shell\open\command\
X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 is an application marketed by the software company Highresolution Enterprises. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "X-Mouse Button Control 2.8". If it exists on your system the X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding X-Mouse Button Control 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X-Mouse Button Control 2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.8.
8. After removing X-Mouse Button Control 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 by Highresolution Enterprises from your PC, nor are we saying that X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 by Highresolution Enterprises is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 09:00:45.810