This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.1 from your computerBlacksun Software
. More information on Blacksun Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
if you want to read more on X-Fonter 8.0.1 on Blacksun Software's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\X-Fonter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for X-Fonter 8.0.1 is C:\Program Files\X-Fonter\unins000.exe. X-Fonter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.36 MB (10862760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in X-Fonter 8.0.1. They occupy 11.04 MB (11578013
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- X-Fonter.exe (10.36 MB)
The current page applies to X-Fonter 8.0.1 version 8.0.1
X-Fonter 8.0.1 is a program by the software company Blacksun Software. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove X-Fonter 8.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X-Fonter 8.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "X-Fonter 8.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the X-Fonter 8.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you click X-Fonter 8.0.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding X-Fonter 8.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-Fonter 8.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\X-Fonter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove X-Fonter 8.0.1.
8. After uninstalling X-Fonter 8.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of X-Fonter 8.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X-Fonter 8.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.1 by Blacksun Software from your computer, we are not saying that X-Fonter 8.0.1 by Blacksun Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-01 16:38:45.543