This info is about X-Fonter 8.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.0 from your computerBlacksun Software
. Further information on Blacksun Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
if you want to read more on X-Fonter 8.0.0 on Blacksun Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Fonter directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Fonter\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. X-Fonter.exe is the X-Fonter 8.0.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.22 MB (3373736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of X-Fonter 8.0.0. They take an average of 3.90 MB (4088989
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- X-Fonter.exe (3.22 MB)
This web page is about X-Fonter 8.0.0 version 8.0.0
X-Fonter 8.0.0 is an application released by the software company Blacksun Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase X-Fonter 8.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase X-Fonter 8.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate X-Fonter 8.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "X-Fonter 8.0.0". The X-Fonter 8.0.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select X-Fonter 8.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding X-Fonter 8.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-Fonter 8.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blacksunsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Fonter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall X-Fonter 8.0.0.
8. After uninstalling X-Fonter 8.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of X-Fonter 8.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X-Fonter 8.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove X-Fonter 8.0.0 by Blacksun Software from your PC, we are not saying that X-Fonter 8.0.0 by Blacksun Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove X-Fonter 8.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-25 15:20:23.760