You can find below details on how to uninstall X-Down 0.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall X-Down 0.8 from your systemX-Down
. Take a look here
where you can read more on X-Down. Please open http://www.x-down.info/
if you want to read more on X-Down 0.8 on X-Down's web page. X-Down 0.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\X-Down directory, regulated by the user's decision. X-Down 0.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\X-Down\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.09 MB (1145344 bytes) on disk and is titled X-Down.exe.
X-Down 0.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.01 MB (28324019
bytes) on disk.
- dat.exe (12.37 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- update.exe (1.04 MB)
- X-Down.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8
of X-Down 0.8.
X-Down 0.8 is a program marketed by X-Down. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove X-Down 0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove X-Down 0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find X-Down 0.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "X-Down 0.8". If it exists on your system the X-Down 0.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click X-Down 0.8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding X-Down 0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X-Down 0.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.x-down.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\X-Down\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall X-Down 0.8.
8. After uninstalling X-Down 0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of X-Down 0.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing X-Down 0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X-Down 0.8 by X-Down from your computer, nor are we saying that X-Down 0.8 by X-Down is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-Down 0.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:41:06.180