X Dispatch Workstation
This page is about X Dispatch Workstation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall X Dispatch Workstation from your PCCXT Software
. You can read more on CXT Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cxtsoftware.com
if you want to read more on X Dispatch Workstation on CXT Software's page. X Dispatch Workstation is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connexion directory, subject to the user's option. X Dispatch Workstation's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connexion\uninstallWorkstation.exe. XDispatch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 24.46 MB (25645131 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with X Dispatch Workstation. They take about 34.96 MB (36661037
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hh.exe (10.50 KB)
- iDENJAL.exe (2.96 MB)
- uninstallWorkstation.exe (50.30 KB)
- WhoAmI.exe (20.00 KB)
- gacutil.exe (88.83 KB)
- instsrv.exe (31.50 KB)
- jt.exe (57.00 KB)
- pskill.exe (182.80 KB)
- srvany.exe (8.00 KB)
- EmbeddedBrowserHost.exe (21.50 KB)
- ServerSelectUtility.exe (56.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- WebBrowser.exe (138.50 KB)
- XDispatch.exe (24.46 MB)
- XDispatchMonitor.exe (176.08 KB)
- cefclient.exe (432.50 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.50 KB)
The current web page applies to X Dispatch Workstation version 16.3.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of X Dispatch Workstation:
X Dispatch Workstation is an application released by CXT Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase X Dispatch Workstation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove X Dispatch Workstation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate X Dispatch Workstation or simply click the Search field and type in "X Dispatch Workstation". The X Dispatch Workstation app will be found very quickly. After you click X Dispatch Workstation in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding X Dispatch Workstation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X Dispatch Workstation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cxtsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connexion\uninstallWorkstation.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove X Dispatch Workstation.
8. After removing X Dispatch Workstation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong X Dispatch Workstation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X Dispatch Workstation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove X Dispatch Workstation by CXT Software from your PC, nor are we saying that X Dispatch Workstation by CXT Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove X Dispatch Workstation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 02:07:58.543