X Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall X Codec Pack from your PCX Codec Pack team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on X Codec Pack team. The application is frequently located in the C:\Archivos de programa\X Codec Pack directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing X Codec Pack is C:\Archivos de programa\X Codec Pack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. X Codec Pack's main file takes about 79.02 KB (80912 bytes) and its name is sherlock2.exe.
X Codec Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.04 MB (14717057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (413.45 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.12 MB)
- ac3config.exe (100.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (198.50 KB)
- Updater32.exe (118.00 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.52 MB)
- sherlock2.exe (79.02 KB)
This page is about X Codec Pack version 2.6.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other X Codec Pack releases:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft Camera Codec Pack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\X Codec Pack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft Camera Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is an application by X Codec Pack team. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall X Codec Pack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find X Codec Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "X Codec Pack". If it is installed on your PC the X Codec Pack app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select X Codec Pack in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about X Codec Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove X Codec Pack.
8. After removing X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X Codec Pack by X Codec Pack team from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by X Codec Pack team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X Codec Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:07:40.220