X Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall X Codec Pack from your PCX Codec Pack team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on X Codec Pack team. The application is frequently located in the C:\Archivos de programa\X Codec Pack directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing X Codec Pack is C:\Archivos de programa\X Codec Pack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. X Codec Pack's main file takes about 79.02 KB (80912 bytes) and its name is sherlock2.exe.
X Codec Pack contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.04 MB (14717057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (413.45 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.12 MB)
- ac3config.exe (100.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (198.50 KB)
- Updater32.exe (118.00 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.52 MB)
- sherlock2.exe (79.02 KB)
This page is about X Codec Pack version 2.6.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other X Codec Pack releases:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft Camera Codec Pack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\X Codec Pack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft Camera Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is an application by X Codec Pack team. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall X Codec Pack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find X Codec Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X Codec Pack". The X Codec Pack program will be found automatically. After you select X Codec Pack in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about X Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove X Codec Pack.
8. After removing X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X Codec Pack by X Codec Pack team from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by X Codec Pack team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X Codec Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:07:40.220