X-COM - UFO Defense
This page is about X-COM - UFO Defense for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall X-COM - UFO Defense from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more facts about X-COM - UFO Defense on GOG.com's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-COM UFO Defense folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing X-COM - UFO Defense is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-COM UFO Defense\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GOGDOSConfig.exe and it has a size of 2.85 MB (2989648 bytes).
X-COM - UFO Defense is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.87 MB (9299860
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DOS4GW.EXE (248.59 KB)
- INTRO.EXE (72.57 KB)
- MPSCOPY.EXE (81.69 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (21.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.85 MB)
- RUN.EXE (29.94 KB)
- SNDEND.EXE (7.57 KB)
- SNDSTART.EXE (10.71 KB)
- TACTICAL.EXE (375.96 KB)
- BLACK.EXE (4.15 KB)
- GEOSCAPE.EXE (373.98 KB)
The current page applies to X-COM - UFO Defense version 220.127.116.11
X-COM - UFO Defense is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall X-COM - UFO Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete X-COM - UFO Defense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X-COM - UFO Defense or simply click the Search field and type in "X-COM - UFO Defense". If it is installed on your PC the X-COM - UFO Defense app will be found automatically. After you select X-COM - UFO Defense in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding X-COM - UFO Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X-COM - UFO Defense:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-COM UFO Defense\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove X-COM - UFO Defense.
8. After uninstalling X-COM - UFO Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of X-COM - UFO Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X-COM - UFO Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove X-COM - UFO Defense by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that X-COM - UFO Defense by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove X-COM - UFO Defense in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:20:43.013