You can find below detailed information on how to remove X-ACT 1.0.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.1 from your computerHawke Sport Optics
. You can read more on Hawke Sport Optics or check for application updates here
. More data about the application X-ACT 1.0.1 can be seen at http://www.hawkeoptics.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT folder (same installation drive as Windows). X-ACT 1.0.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled X-ACT.exe and its approximative size is 5.66 MB (5931520 bytes).
The executables below are part of X-ACT 1.0.1. They occupy about 6.39 MB (6697633
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (748.16 KB)
- X-ACT.exe (5.66 MB)
This web page is about X-ACT 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
X-ACT 1.0.1 is an application released by the software company Hawke Sport Optics. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase X-ACT 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove X-ACT 1.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find X-ACT 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "X-ACT 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the X-ACT 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select X-ACT 1.0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding X-ACT 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X-ACT 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hawkeoptics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall X-ACT 1.0.1.
8. After removing X-ACT 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong X-ACT 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X-ACT 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.1 by Hawke Sport Optics from your PC, we are not saying that X-ACT 1.0.1 by Hawke Sport Optics is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:48:10.980