This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wysigot for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Wysigot from your computerWysigot
. More information about Wysigot can be found here
. Further information about Wysigot can be seen at http://www.wysigot.com/
. Wysigot is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Wysigot directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Wysigot is "C:\Program Files\Wysigot\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Wysigot.exe is the Wysigot's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.28 MB (3442688 bytes) on disk.
Wysigot is comprised of the following executables which take 3.36 MB (3519511
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (75.02 KB)
- Wysigot.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Wysigot. Click on the links below for other Wysigot versions:
Wysigot is a program offered by Wysigot. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Wysigot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wysigot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wysigot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wysigot". If it exists on your system the Wysigot application will be found automatically. After you click Wysigot in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wysigot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wysigot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wysigot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wysigot\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wysigot.
8. After removing Wysigot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wysigot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wysigot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wysigot by Wysigot from your computer, nor are we saying that Wysigot by Wysigot is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wysigot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 21:26:51.460