Wrestling Revolution 3D
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Wrestling Revolution 3D for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wrestling Revolution 3D from your systemMDickie
. Further information on MDickie can be found here
. Click on http://www.MDickie.com
to get more information about Wrestling Revolution 3D on MDickie's website. Usually the Wrestling Revolution 3D program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wrestling Revolution 3D directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Wrestling Revolution 3D by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wrestling Revolution 3D's main file takes about 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) and is named Wrestling Revolution 3D.exe.
Wrestling Revolution 3D contains of the executables below. They take 203.50 KB (208384
bytes) on disk.
- Wrestling Revolution 3D.exe (142.50 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Wrestling Revolution 3D.
Wrestling Revolution 3D is an application by MDickie. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wrestling Revolution 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wrestling Revolution 3D from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wrestling Revolution 3D or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wrestling Revolution 3D". The Wrestling Revolution 3D program will be found automatically. When you select Wrestling Revolution 3D in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wrestling Revolution 3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wrestling Revolution 3D:
- The software company is: http://www.MDickie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wrestling Revolution 3D.
8. After removing Wrestling Revolution 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wrestling Revolution 3D that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wrestling Revolution 3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wrestling Revolution 3D by MDickie from your computer, nor are we saying that Wrestling Revolution 3D by MDickie is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wrestling Revolution 3D supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 13:22:40.037