Wreckfest (January 2018)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wreckfest (January 2018) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Wreckfest (January 2018) from your systemBugbear
. Check out here
for more info on Bugbear. More details about the program Wreckfest (January 2018) can be found at http://www.wreckfestgame.com
. Wreckfest (January 2018) is normally installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Wreckfest (January 2018) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is called Steam.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes).
Wreckfest (January 2018) contains of the executables below. They take 141.75 MB (148639408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- vcredist_2005_atl_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
- vcredist_2005_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- amdcpusetup.exe (2.83 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- PVRTexTool.exe (1.14 MB)
- mcpp.exe (202.27 KB)
- BorderlandsPreSequel.exe (32.59 MB)
- Launcher.exe (217.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
This page is about Wreckfest (January 2018) version 2018
Wreckfest (January 2018) is an application released by Bugbear. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Wreckfest (January 2018) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wreckfest (January 2018) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wreckfest (January 2018) or simply click the Search field and type in "Wreckfest (January 2018)". If it exists on your system the Wreckfest (January 2018) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wreckfest (January 2018) in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wreckfest (January 2018), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wreckfest (January 2018):
- The publisher is: http://www.wreckfestgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wreckfest (January 2018).
8. After removing Wreckfest (January 2018), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wreckfest (January 2018) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wreckfest (January 2018) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wreckfest (January 2018) by Bugbear from your computer, nor are we saying that Wreckfest (January 2018) by Bugbear is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wreckfest (January 2018) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 22:42:50.427