You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WowCoouuPoonn for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WowCoouuPoonn from your systemWowCoupon
. Go over here
for more info on WowCoupon. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WowCoouuPoonn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WowCoouuPoonn is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WowCoouuPoonn\WowCoouuPoonn.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The program's main executable file occupies 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk and is titled WowCoouuPoonn.exe.
WowCoouuPoonn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- WowCoouuPoonn.exe (766.00 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove WowCoouuPoonn from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WowCoouuPoonn:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WowCoouuPoonn:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WowCoouuPoonn
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WowCoouuPoonn\WowCoouuPoonn.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WowCoouuPoonn\WowCoouuPoonn.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
WowCoouuPoonn is a program offered by WowCoupon. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase WowCoouuPoonn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WowCoouuPoonn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WowCoouuPoonn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WowCoouuPoonn". The WowCoouuPoonn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WowCoouuPoonn in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WowCoouuPoonn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WowCoouuPoonn.
8. After removing WowCoouuPoonn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WowCoouuPoonn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WowCoouuPoonn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WowCoouuPoonn by WowCoupon from your computer, we are not saying that WowCoouuPoonn by WowCoupon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WowCoouuPoonn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 20:01:21.680