Worms Reloaded with Update 10
Worms Reloaded with Update 10 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Worms Reloaded with Update 10 from your PCTeam17
. More information about Team17 can be found here
. More information about the program Worms Reloaded with Update 10 can be seen at http://www.team17.com/?page_id=670
. Usually the Worms Reloaded with Update 10 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team17\Worms Reloaded folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Worms Reloaded with Update 10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Team17\Worms Reloaded\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.57 MB (5836800 bytes) on disk and is called WormsReloaded.exe.
The executable files below are part of Worms Reloaded with Update 10. They take an average of 9.21 MB (9653923
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (775.39 KB)
- WormsReloaded.exe (5.57 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- DXSetup.exe (292.84 KB)
The current page applies to Worms Reloaded with Update 10 version 126.96.36.199
Worms Reloaded with Update 10 is an application released by the software company Team17. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Worms Reloaded with Update 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Worms Reloaded with Update 10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Worms Reloaded with Update 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Worms Reloaded with Update 10". If it is installed on your PC the Worms Reloaded with Update 10 app will be found very quickly. After you select Worms Reloaded with Update 10 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Worms Reloaded with Update 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Worms Reloaded with Update 10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.team17.com/?page_id=670
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team17\Worms Reloaded\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Worms Reloaded with Update 10.
8. After uninstalling Worms Reloaded with Update 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Worms Reloaded with Update 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Worms Reloaded with Update 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Worms Reloaded with Update 10 by Team17 from your computer, we are not saying that Worms Reloaded with Update 10 by Team17 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Worms Reloaded with Update 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 21:47:44.643