Worms Reloaded is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Worms Reloaded from your PCPUNISHER
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PUNISHER. Worms Reloaded is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Worms Reloaded folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Worms Reloaded by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Worms Reloaded\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WormsReloaded.exe is the Worms Reloaded's main executable file and it takes about 5.57 MB (5840896 bytes) on disk.
Worms Reloaded is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.25 MB (6556596
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
- WormsReloaded.exe (5.57 MB)
This data is about Worms Reloaded version 188.8.131.525
Worms Reloaded is an application offered by the software company PUNISHER. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Worms Reloaded is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Worms Reloaded from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Worms Reloaded or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Worms Reloaded". If it is installed on your PC the Worms Reloaded app will be found very quickly. When you select Worms Reloaded in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Worms Reloaded, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Worms Reloaded.
8. After removing Worms Reloaded, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Worms Reloaded which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Worms Reloaded using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Worms Reloaded by PUNISHER from your computer, we are not saying that Worms Reloaded by PUNISHER is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Worms Reloaded in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 13:33:17.863