This info is about Worms for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Worms from your PCGameFabrique
. More information about GameFabrique can be found here
. More info about the app Worms can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms folder (same installation drive as Windows). Worms's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms\unins000.exe. Fusion.exe is the Worms's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
Worms contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Worms is an application by the software company GameFabrique. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Worms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Worms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Worms or simply click the Search feature and type in "Worms". If it exists on your system the Worms application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Worms in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Worms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Worms:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Worms.
8. After uninstalling Worms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Worms that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Worms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Worms by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that Worms by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Worms supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-17 18:57:11.760