A guide to uninstall Worms from your PC
This info is about Worms for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by GameFabrique
. More information about GameFabrique can be found here
. More info about the app Worms can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms folder (same installation drive as Windows). Worms's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms\unins000.exe. Fusion.exe is the Worms's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
Worms contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
A way to erase Worms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Worms is an application by the software company GameFabrique. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Worms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Worms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Worms". The Worms application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Worms in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Worms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Worms:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Worms.
8. After uninstalling Worms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Worms that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Worms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Worms:
|Syrian Arab Republic||50%|
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Worms by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that Worms by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Worms supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-17 18:57:11.760