Worms 4 Mayhem
Worms 4 Mayhem is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Worms 4 Mayhem from your PCCodemasters
. You can find out more on Codemasters or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Worms 4 Mayhem at http://www.codemasters.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team17\Worms 4 Mayhem directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Worms 4 Mayhem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Team17\Worms 4 Mayhem\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 364.00 KB (372736 bytes) on disk.
Worms 4 Mayhem contains of the executables below. They take 6.66 MB (6983206
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (364.00 KB)
- protect.exe (655.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.98 KB)
- WORMS 4 MAYHEM.EXE (4.80 MB)
- luac.exe (172.00 KB)
This web page is about Worms 4 Mayhem version 1.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other Worms 4 Mayhem releases:
Worms 4 Mayhem is a program by the software company Codemasters. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Worms 4 Mayhem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Worms 4 Mayhem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Worms 4 Mayhem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Worms 4 Mayhem". The Worms 4 Mayhem app will be found automatically. When you select Worms 4 Mayhem in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Worms 4 Mayhem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Worms 4 Mayhem:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codemasters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team17\Worms 4 Mayhem\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Worms 4 Mayhem.
8. After removing Worms 4 Mayhem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Worms 4 Mayhem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Worms 4 Mayhem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Worms 4 Mayhem by Codemasters from your computer, nor are we saying that Worms 4 Mayhem by Codemasters is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Worms 4 Mayhem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 19:13:51.743