Worldwide Web Research
Worldwide Web Research is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Worldwide Web Research from your computerDouble Opt Media
. Open here
where you can get more info on Double Opt Media. You can get more details about Worldwide Web Research at http://doubleoptmedia.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Worldwide Web Research by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.29 MB (1352216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Worldwide Web Research. They take about 5.55 MB (5822168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DOM_Component.exe (1.31 MB)
- final.exe (811.55 KB)
- inetwork.exe (831.78 KB)
- SetupDOM.exe (266.90 KB)
- SetupDOM64.exe (308.90 KB)
- start.exe (809.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
For other Worldwide Web Research versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Worldwide Web Research.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Worldwide Web Research from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Worldwide Web Research's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research\DOM_Component.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research\DOM_Component.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research\DOM_Component.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research\DOM_Component64.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Worldwide Web Research
Worldwide Web Research is an application marketed by Double Opt Media. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Worldwide Web Research is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Worldwide Web Research from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Worldwide Web Research or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Worldwide Web Research". If it is installed on your PC the Worldwide Web Research app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Worldwide Web Research in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Worldwide Web Research, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Worldwide Web Research:
- The publisher is: http://doubleoptmedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Worldwide Web Research\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Worldwide Web Research.
8. After uninstalling Worldwide Web Research, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Worldwide Web Research that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Worldwide Web Research with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Worldwide Web Research by Double Opt Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Worldwide Web Research by Double Opt Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Worldwide Web Research in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 22:42:34.867