This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WorldPainter 2.5.6 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WorldPainter 2.5.6 from your PCpepsoft.org
. Go over here
where you can get more info on pepsoft.org. More info about the app WorldPainter 2.5.6 can be found at https://www.pepsoft.org/
. WorldPainter 2.5.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WorldPainter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WorldPainter 2.5.6 is C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe. WorldPainter 2.5.6's primary file takes around 621.41 KB (636328 bytes) and its name is worldpainter.exe.
WorldPainter 2.5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.93 MB (2022544
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (706.91 KB)
- worldpainter.exe (621.41 KB)
- wpscript.exe (261.91 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (88.98 KB)
- update_worldpainter.exe (295.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.6
of WorldPainter 2.5.6.
WorldPainter 2.5.6 is a program offered by pepsoft.org. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WorldPainter 2.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WorldPainter 2.5.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WorldPainter 2.5.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "WorldPainter 2.5.6". The WorldPainter 2.5.6 application will be found automatically. After you click WorldPainter 2.5.6 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WorldPainter 2.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldPainter 2.5.6:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.pepsoft.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WorldPainter 2.5.6.
8. After uninstalling WorldPainter 2.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WorldPainter 2.5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WorldPainter 2.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WorldPainter 2.5.6 by pepsoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that WorldPainter 2.5.6 by pepsoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WorldPainter 2.5.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:12:20.967