WorldPainter 1.6.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WorldPainter 1.6.5 from your computerpepsoft.org
. More information on pepsoft.org can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pepsoft.org/
if you want to read more on WorldPainter 1.6.5 on pepsoft.org's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WorldPainter directory (same installation drive as Windows). WorldPainter 1.6.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe. worldpainter.exe is the WorldPainter 1.6.5's main executable file and it takes circa 468.11 KB (479344 bytes) on disk.
WorldPainter 1.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 995.23 KB (1019112
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (244.11 KB)
- worldpainter.exe (468.11 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- update_worldpainter.exe (248.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.5
of WorldPainter 1.6.5.
WorldPainter 1.6.5 is an application by the software company pepsoft.org. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WorldPainter 1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WorldPainter 1.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WorldPainter 1.6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WorldPainter 1.6.5". If it exists on your system the WorldPainter 1.6.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select WorldPainter 1.6.5 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WorldPainter 1.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldPainter 1.6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pepsoft.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WorldPainter 1.6.5.
8. After uninstalling WorldPainter 1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldPainter 1.6.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WorldPainter 1.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WorldPainter 1.6.5 by pepsoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that WorldPainter 1.6.5 by pepsoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WorldPainter 1.6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 01:57:35.027