WorldPainter 1.6.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WorldPainter 1.6.5 from your computerpepsoft.org
. More information on pepsoft.org can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pepsoft.org/
if you want to read more on WorldPainter 1.6.5 on pepsoft.org's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WorldPainter directory (same installation drive as Windows). WorldPainter 1.6.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe. worldpainter.exe is the WorldPainter 1.6.5's main executable file and it takes circa 468.11 KB (479344 bytes) on disk.
WorldPainter 1.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 995.23 KB (1019112
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (244.11 KB)
- worldpainter.exe (468.11 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- update_worldpainter.exe (248.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.5
of WorldPainter 1.6.5.
WorldPainter 1.6.5 is an application by the software company pepsoft.org. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WorldPainter 1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WorldPainter 1.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WorldPainter 1.6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WorldPainter 1.6.5". The WorldPainter 1.6.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WorldPainter 1.6.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WorldPainter 1.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldPainter 1.6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pepsoft.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WorldPainter 1.6.5.
8. After uninstalling WorldPainter 1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldPainter 1.6.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WorldPainter 1.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WorldPainter 1.6.5 by pepsoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that WorldPainter 1.6.5 by pepsoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WorldPainter 1.6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 01:57:35.027