This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WorldPainter 1.4.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WorldPainter 1.4.0 from your PCpepsoft.org
. More data about pepsoft.org can be read here
. Click on http://www.pepsoft.org/
to get more facts about WorldPainter 1.4.0 on pepsoft.org's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WorldPainter folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. WorldPainter 1.4.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 468.12 KB (479352 bytes) on disk and is titled worldpainter.exe.
WorldPainter 1.4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 988.29 KB (1012011
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (244.12 KB)
- worldpainter.exe (468.12 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
- update_worldpainter.exe (248.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0
of WorldPainter 1.4.0.
WorldPainter 1.4.0 is a program marketed by pepsoft.org. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall WorldPainter 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WorldPainter 1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WorldPainter 1.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WorldPainter 1.4.0". If it exists on your system the WorldPainter 1.4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WorldPainter 1.4.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WorldPainter 1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WorldPainter 1.4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.pepsoft.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WorldPainter 1.4.0.
8. After removing WorldPainter 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldPainter 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WorldPainter 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WorldPainter 1.4.0 by pepsoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that WorldPainter 1.4.0 by pepsoft.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WorldPainter 1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 08:20:27.243