You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WorldPainter 1.2.4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WorldPainter 1.2.4 from your PCpepsoft.org
. You can find out more on pepsoft.org or check for application updates here
. More details about the program WorldPainter 1.2.4 can be found at http://www.pepsoft.org/
. WorldPainter 1.2.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WorldPainter folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WorldPainter 1.2.4 is C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe. worldpainter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 468.12 KB (479352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside WorldPainter 1.2.4. They occupy about 2.37 MB (2487595
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (244.12 KB)
- worldpainter.exe (468.12 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
- update_worldpainter.exe (248.62 KB)
- sidebar.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to WorldPainter 1.2.4 version 1.2.4
WorldPainter 1.2.4 is a program marketed by pepsoft.org. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove WorldPainter 1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WorldPainter 1.2.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WorldPainter 1.2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "WorldPainter 1.2.4". If it exists on your system the WorldPainter 1.2.4 application will be found automatically. After you click WorldPainter 1.2.4 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WorldPainter 1.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldPainter 1.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pepsoft.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WorldPainter 1.2.4.
8. After uninstalling WorldPainter 1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldPainter 1.2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WorldPainter 1.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WorldPainter 1.2.4 by pepsoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that WorldPainter 1.2.4 by pepsoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WorldPainter 1.2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 10:14:02.490