WorldPainter 0.8.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WorldPainter 0.8.7 from your systempepsoft.org
. More data about pepsoft.org can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pepsoft.org/
to get more data about WorldPainter 0.8.7 on pepsoft.org's website. WorldPainter 0.8.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WorldPainter folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WorldPainter 0.8.7. worldpainter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 397.70 KB (407248 bytes) on disk.
WorldPainter 0.8.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 777.03 KB (795677
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (173.70 KB)
- worldpainter.exe (397.70 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.42 KB)
- update_worldpainter.exe (178.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.7
of WorldPainter 0.8.7.
WorldPainter 0.8.7 is an application by pepsoft.org. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WorldPainter 0.8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WorldPainter 0.8.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WorldPainter 0.8.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WorldPainter 0.8.7". If it exists on your system the WorldPainter 0.8.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WorldPainter 0.8.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WorldPainter 0.8.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldPainter 0.8.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.pepsoft.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WorldPainter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WorldPainter 0.8.7.
8. After uninstalling WorldPainter 0.8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldPainter 0.8.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WorldPainter 0.8.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WorldPainter 0.8.7 by pepsoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that WorldPainter 0.8.7 by pepsoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WorldPainter 0.8.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:07:29.973