You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WorldNet NMS22.214.171.1249 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WorldNet NMS126.96.36.1999 from your PCAPT
. You can find out more on APT or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.aptx.com
if you want to read more on WorldNet NMS188.8.131.529 on APT's page. WorldNet NMS184.108.40.2069 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldNet NMS folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. WorldNet NMS220.127.116.119's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldNet NMS\unins000.exe. Apt_Generic_Control_System.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.89 MB (8273920 bytes) on disk.
WorldNet NMS18.104.22.1689 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.12 MB (9567001
bytes) on disk.
- Apt_Generic_Control_System.exe (7.89 MB)
- ConfigManager.exe (587.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to WorldNet NMS22.214.171.1249 version 126.96.36.1999
WorldNet NMS188.8.131.529 is a program marketed by the software company APT. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase WorldNet NMS184.108.40.2069 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WorldNet NMS220.127.116.119 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WorldNet NMS18.104.22.1689 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WorldNet NMS22.214.171.1249". If it exists on your system the WorldNet NMS126.96.36.1999 program will be found very quickly. When you select WorldNet NMS188.8.131.529 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WorldNet NMS184.108.40.2069, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WorldNet NMS220.127.116.119:
- The publisher is: http://www.aptx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldNet NMS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WorldNet NMS18.104.22.1689.
8. After removing WorldNet NMS22.214.171.1249, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WorldNet NMS126.96.36.1999 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WorldNet NMS188.8.131.529 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WorldNet NMS184.108.40.2069 by APT from your computer, nor are we saying that WorldNet NMS220.127.116.119 by APT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WorldNet NMS18.104.22.1689 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 01:18:33.433