World's Best Board Games
World's Best Board Games is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall World's Best Board Games from your systemcerasus.media GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on cerasus.media GmbH. Please open http://www.cerasus-media.com
if you want to read more on World's Best Board Games on cerasus.media GmbH's website. Usually the World's Best Board Games application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\World's Best Board Games folder, depending on the user's option during setup. World's Best Board Games's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\World's Best Board Games\unins000.exe. Boardgames.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.92 MB (4113694 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of World's Best Board Games. They take about 4.60 MB (4821112
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- Boardgames.exe (3.92 MB)
World's Best Board Games is a program offered by cerasus.media GmbH. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall World's Best Board Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall World's Best Board Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World's Best Board Games or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World's Best Board Games". If it is installed on your PC the World's Best Board Games app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select World's Best Board Games in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding World's Best Board Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World's Best Board Games:
- The publisher is: http://www.cerasus-media.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\World's Best Board Games\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World's Best Board Games.
8. After removing World's Best Board Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World's Best Board Games which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World's Best Board Games using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World's Best Board Games by cerasus.media GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that World's Best Board Games by cerasus.media GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall World's Best Board Games supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 23:25:45.580