World of Warplanes
This info is about World of Warplanes for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall World of Warplanes from your computerWargaming.net
. You can read more on Wargaming.net or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about World of Warplanes at http://wargaming.net/
. World of Warplanes is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Warplanes directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Warplanes\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall World of Warplanes. WOWpLauncher.exe is the World of Warplanes's primary executable file and it occupies about 7.89 MB (8276744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside World of Warplanes. They occupy about 32.02 MB (33571976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- WorldOfWarplanes.exe (22.44 MB)
- WOWpLauncher.exe (7.89 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling World of Warplanes we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall World of Warplanes:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wargaming.net\World_of_Warplanes
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wargaming.net\World_of_Warplanes\World_of_Warplanes.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wargaming.net\World_of_Warplanes\Видалити World_of_Warplanes.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\210207_001801.dmp
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\210207_001801.log
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\210207_002014.dmp
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\210207_002014.log
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\210207_002049.dmp
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\210207_002049.log
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs\crash.tmp
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\preferences.xml
World of Warplanes is an application by the software company Wargaming.net. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall World of Warplanes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove World of Warplanes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find World of Warplanes or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warplanes". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warplanes program will be found automatically. When you click World of Warplanes in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warplanes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warplanes:
- The web site of the program is: http://wargaming.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Warplanes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove World of Warplanes.
8. After uninstalling World of Warplanes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warplanes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warplanes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warplanes by Wargaming.net from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warplanes by Wargaming.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Warplanes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 09:49:22.347