World of Warcraft Classic Beta
World of Warcraft Classic Beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft Classic Beta from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. More information on Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. Click on http://us.blizzard.com/support/
to get more details about World of Warcraft Classic Beta on Blizzard Entertainment's website. Usually the World of Warcraft Classic Beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove World of Warcraft Classic Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. World of Warcraft Launcher.exe is the World of Warcraft Classic Beta's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.48 MB (4698600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of World of Warcraft Classic Beta. They take about 94.18 MB (98759952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (4.48 MB)
- BlizzardError.exe (876.48 KB)
- WowB.exe (39.82 MB)
- BlizzardBrowser.exe (1.74 MB)
- WowVoiceProxy.exe (1.34 MB)
- WowVoiceProxyT.exe (1.41 MB)
- BlizzardError.exe (877.48 KB)
- Wow.exe (39.65 MB)
- WowBrowserProxy.exe (2.63 MB)
- WowVoiceProxy.exe (1.40 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall World of Warcraft Classic Beta.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\World of Warcraft Classic Beta
World of Warcraft Classic Beta is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall World of Warcraft Classic Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall World of Warcraft Classic Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft Classic Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft Classic Beta". The World of Warcraft Classic Beta app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select World of Warcraft Classic Beta in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft Classic Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft Classic Beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft Classic Beta.
8. After removing World of Warcraft Classic Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft Classic Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft Classic Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft Classic Beta by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft Classic Beta by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft Classic Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 10:53:50.017