World Of JumpStart
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall World Of JumpStart for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall World Of JumpStart from your systemJumpstart
. You can find out more on Jumpstart or check for application updates here
. World Of JumpStart is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World Of JumpStart directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing World Of JumpStart is C:\Program Files (x86)\World Of JumpStart\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled JSMain.exe and occupies 11.10 MB (11638624 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in World Of JumpStart. They occupy 59.83 MB (62738861
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.58 MB)
- JSAdventureland.exe (11.10 MB)
- JSFutureland.exe (11.10 MB)
- JSMain.exe (11.10 MB)
- JSMarineland.exe (11.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.82 MB)
- UWKProcess.exe (777.00 KB)
This web page is about World Of JumpStart version 184.108.40.206183
alone. Click on the links below for other World Of JumpStart versions:
...click to view all...
World Of JumpStart is an application by Jumpstart. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall World Of JumpStart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase World Of JumpStart with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find World Of JumpStart or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World Of JumpStart". The World Of JumpStart app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select World Of JumpStart in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about World Of JumpStart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World Of JumpStart.
8. After removing World Of JumpStart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World Of JumpStart that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World Of JumpStart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove World Of JumpStart by Jumpstart from your computer, nor are we saying that World Of JumpStart by Jumpstart is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World Of JumpStart in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 02:05:29.583