World Mosaics 5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall World Mosaics 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall World Mosaics 5 from your PCAllSmartGames
. Take a look here
for more information on AllSmartGames. Detailed information about World Mosaics 5 can be found at http://allsmartgames.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World Mosaics 5 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing World Mosaics 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\World Mosaics 5\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WorldMosaics5.exe is the World Mosaics 5's primary executable file and it takes about 8.27 MB (8671233 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in World Mosaics 5. They take 8.82 MB (9252353
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- WorldMosaics5.exe (8.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of World Mosaics 5.
World Mosaics 5 is a program released by AllSmartGames. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase World Mosaics 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall World Mosaics 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World Mosaics 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "World Mosaics 5". If it is installed on your PC the World Mosaics 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click World Mosaics 5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about World Mosaics 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World Mosaics 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://allsmartgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\World Mosaics 5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove World Mosaics 5.
8. After removing World Mosaics 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong World Mosaics 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World Mosaics 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World Mosaics 5 by AllSmartGames from your computer, we are not saying that World Mosaics 5 by AllSmartGames is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove World Mosaics 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 10:52:31.513