World Mosaics 2
World Mosaics 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall World Mosaics 2 from your PCGameFools
. Go over here
for more info on GameFools. More information about World Mosaics 2 can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\World Mosaics 2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for World Mosaics 2 is "D:\Program Files\GameFools\World Mosaics 2\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes) on disk and is labeled WorldMosaics2.exe.
World Mosaics 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.31 MB (8710345
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WorldMosaics2.exe (4.16 MB)
- WorldMosaics2.exe (3.01 MB)
The current web page applies to World Mosaics 2 version 2
World Mosaics 2 is a program offered by the software company GameFools. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove World Mosaics 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall World Mosaics 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate World Mosaics 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World Mosaics 2". The World Mosaics 2 program will be found very quickly. When you select World Mosaics 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about World Mosaics 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World Mosaics 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\GameFools\World Mosaics 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World Mosaics 2.
8. After removing World Mosaics 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World Mosaics 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World Mosaics 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove World Mosaics 2 by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that World Mosaics 2 by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove World Mosaics 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 16:05:14.050