This web page is about World Mosaics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall World Mosaics from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about World Mosaics on WildTangent's website. World Mosaics is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WorldMosaics folder, depending on the user's choice. World Mosaics's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WorldMosaics\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". World Mosaics's main file takes around 4.36 MB (4574872 bytes) and is called WorldMosaics-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside World Mosaics. They take about 6.79 MB (7121888
bytes) on disk.
- WorldMosaics-WT.exe (4.36 MB)
- WorldMosaics.exe (1.92 MB)
- worldmosaics-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about World Mosaics version 22.214.171.124
World Mosaics is a program by WildTangent. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall World Mosaics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove World Mosaics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find World Mosaics or simply activate the Search field and type in "World Mosaics". If it is installed on your PC the World Mosaics application will be found very quickly. When you click World Mosaics in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about World Mosaics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World Mosaics:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WorldMosaics\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World Mosaics.
8. After uninstalling World Mosaics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong World Mosaics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World Mosaics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World Mosaics by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that World Mosaics by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall World Mosaics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:25:56.690