World Class Leaderboard Golf
You can find below details on how to remove World Class Leaderboard Golf for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall World Class Leaderboard Golf from your computerGameFabrique
. You can read more on GameFabrique or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gamefabrique.com/
if you want to read more on World Class Leaderboard Golf on GameFabrique's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World Class Leaderboard Golf directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove World Class Leaderboard Golf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\World Class Leaderboard Golf\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fusion.exe.
World Class Leaderboard Golf contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
World Class Leaderboard Golf is a program marketed by GameFabrique. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall World Class Leaderboard Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete World Class Leaderboard Golf from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate World Class Leaderboard Golf or simply click the Search field and type in "World Class Leaderboard Golf". If it exists on your system the World Class Leaderboard Golf program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click World Class Leaderboard Golf in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding World Class Leaderboard Golf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World Class Leaderboard Golf:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\World Class Leaderboard Golf\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World Class Leaderboard Golf.
8. After removing World Class Leaderboard Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World Class Leaderboard Golf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World Class Leaderboard Golf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World Class Leaderboard Golf by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that World Class Leaderboard Golf by GameFabrique is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World Class Leaderboard Golf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:23:28.800