World Class Leaderboard Golf
You can find below details on how to remove World Class Leaderboard Golf for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall World Class Leaderboard Golf from your computerGameFabrique
. You can read more on GameFabrique or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gamefabrique.com/
if you want to read more on World Class Leaderboard Golf on GameFabrique's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World Class Leaderboard Golf directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove World Class Leaderboard Golf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\World Class Leaderboard Golf\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fusion.exe.
World Class Leaderboard Golf contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
World Class Leaderboard Golf is a program marketed by GameFabrique. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall World Class Leaderboard Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete World Class Leaderboard Golf from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate World Class Leaderboard Golf or simply click the Search feature and type in "World Class Leaderboard Golf". If it exists on your system the World Class Leaderboard Golf application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click World Class Leaderboard Golf in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding World Class Leaderboard Golf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World Class Leaderboard Golf:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\World Class Leaderboard Golf\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World Class Leaderboard Golf.
8. After removing World Class Leaderboard Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World Class Leaderboard Golf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World Class Leaderboard Golf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World Class Leaderboard Golf by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that World Class Leaderboard Golf by GameFabrique is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World Class Leaderboard Golf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:23:28.800