Workstation Bot is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Workstation Bot from your computerZensar
. Check out here
for more info on Zensar. Further information about Workstation Bot can be found at https://www.zensar.com/
. Usually the Workstation Bot application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Workstation Bot directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Workstation Bot is C:\Program Files (x86)\Workstation Bot\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled desktopsearchenginehost.exe and it has a size of 27.41 KB (28064 bytes).
The executables below are part of Workstation Bot. They take about 3.31 MB (3475477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
- desktopsearchenginehost.exe (27.41 KB)
- sdckillw.exe (52.00 KB)
- sprtcmd.exe (270.91 KB)
- sprtrunsa.exe (505.91 KB)
- sprtsvc.exe (538.91 KB)
- sprttrig64.exe (88.91 KB)
- tgshell.exe (280.91 KB)
- tgsrvc.exe (245.41 KB)
- wificfg.exe (212.91 KB)
- pskill.exe (457.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Workstation Bot version 1.0.1907.16
Workstation Bot is an application marketed by the software company Zensar. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Workstation Bot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Workstation Bot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Workstation Bot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Workstation Bot". If it is installed on your PC the Workstation Bot program will be found very quickly. When you click Workstation Bot in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Workstation Bot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Workstation Bot:
- The software company is: https://www.zensar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Workstation Bot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Workstation Bot.
8. After removing Workstation Bot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Workstation Bot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Workstation Bot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Workstation Bot by Zensar from your PC, we are not saying that Workstation Bot by Zensar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Workstation Bot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 12:44:47.433