You can find on this page details on how to remove Workout Log for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Workout Log from your systemCory Gackenheimer
. More information about Cory Gackenheimer can be read here
. You can see more info on Workout Log at http://cgack.com
. The program is usually placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\workoutlog-4eefdd34c317047ef4de28af3cfee06f" directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Workout Log by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\workoutlog-4eefdd34c317047ef4de28af3cfee06f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 88.95 KB (91088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Workout Log. They occupy an average of 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
This info is about Workout Log version 1
Workout Log is an application by the software company Cory Gackenheimer. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Workout Log is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Workout Log from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Workout Log or simply click the Search field and type in "Workout Log". If it is installed on your PC the Workout Log program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Workout Log in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Workout Log, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Workout Log:
- The publisher is: http://cgack.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\workoutlog-4eefdd34c317047ef4de28af3cfee06f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Workout Log.
8. After uninstalling Workout Log, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Workout Log which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Workout Log with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Workout Log by Cory Gackenheimer from your computer, we are not saying that Workout Log by Cory Gackenheimer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Workout Log in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 08:04:26.750