Worker Skin Bundle
This page is about Worker Skin Bundle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Worker Skin Bundle from your systemGOG.com
. Go over here
for more info on GOG.com. Detailed information about Worker Skin Bundle can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Worker Skin Bundle is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\War For The Overworld folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Worker Skin Bundle is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\War For The Overworld\unins003.exe. Worker Skin Bundle's main file takes around 630.09 KB (645216 bytes) and is called WFTO.exe.
Worker Skin Bundle is composed of the following executables which take 29.87 MB (31321440
bytes) on disk:
- unins006.exe (1.27 MB)
- WFTO.exe (630.09 KB)
- WFTOGame.exe (20.31 MB)
- Hitrate.exe (33.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.61
of Worker Skin Bundle. For more Worker Skin Bundle versions please click below:
Worker Skin Bundle is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Worker Skin Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Worker Skin Bundle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Worker Skin Bundle or simply click the Search field and type in "Worker Skin Bundle". The Worker Skin Bundle application will be found automatically. After you click Worker Skin Bundle in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Worker Skin Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Worker Skin Bundle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\War For The Overworld\unins003.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Worker Skin Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Worker Skin Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Worker Skin Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Worker Skin Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Worker Skin Bundle by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Worker Skin Bundle by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Worker Skin Bundle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 04:23:32.717