You can find below details on how to remove WorkTime Professional for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WorkTime Professional from your systemNesterSoft Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NesterSoft Inc.. Click on http://www.worktime.com/professional
to get more info about WorkTime Professional on NesterSoft Inc.'s website. Usually the WorkTime Professional application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WorkTime directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WorkTime Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WorkTime\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WorkTime Professional's main file takes around 16.13 MB (16909456 bytes) and its name is WorkTime.exe.
WorkTime Professional contains of the executables below. They take 17.64 MB (18498567
bytes) on disk.
- gbak.exe (268.00 KB)
- ShellLinkSetup.exe (113.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WorkTime.exe (16.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.7.0
of WorkTime Professional. You can find below info on other releases of WorkTime Professional:
...click to view all...
WorkTime Professional is a program released by NesterSoft Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WorkTime Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WorkTime Professional from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WorkTime Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WorkTime Professional". The WorkTime Professional application will be found automatically. After you click WorkTime Professional in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WorkTime Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorkTime Professional:
- The publisher is: http://www.worktime.com/professional
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WorkTime\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WorkTime Professional.
8. After removing WorkTime Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WorkTime Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WorkTime Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WorkTime Professional by NesterSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WorkTime Professional by NesterSoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WorkTime Professional supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 23:33:11.463