WorkStation version 1.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WorkStation version 1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall WorkStation version 1.2 from your computerDiGital WorkShop
. More information on DiGital WorkShop can be seen here
. Click on http://www.digitalworkshop.me/
to get more information about WorkStation version 1.2 on DiGital WorkShop's website. Usually the WorkStation version 1.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiGital WorkShop\WorkStation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WorkStation version 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiGital WorkShop\WorkStation\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.80 MB (12374016 bytes) on disk and is titled WorkStation.exe.
WorkStation version 1.2 is composed of the following executables which take 12.54 MB (13146273
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (754.16 KB)
- WorkStation.exe (11.80 MB)
The current web page applies to WorkStation version 1.2 version 1.2
WorkStation version 1.2 is a program released by the software company DiGital WorkShop. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove WorkStation version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WorkStation version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WorkStation version 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WorkStation version 1.2". If it exists on your system the WorkStation version 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WorkStation version 1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WorkStation version 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorkStation version 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digitalworkshop.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiGital WorkShop\WorkStation\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WorkStation version 1.2.
8. After removing WorkStation version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WorkStation version 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WorkStation version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WorkStation version 1.2 by DiGital WorkShop from your computer, we are not saying that WorkStation version 1.2 by DiGital WorkShop is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WorkStation version 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 23:35:29.640