Words With Friends
Words With Friends is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Words With Friends from your PCSweetLabs
. Take a look here
for more info on SweetLabs. Words With Friends is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Words With Friends. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Words With Friends's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Words With Friends contains of the executables below. They take 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52513
of Words With Friends.
Words With Friends is a program released by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Words With Friends is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Words With Friends with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Words With Friends or simply click the Search feature and type in "Words With Friends". If it exists on your system the Words With Friends application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Words With Friends in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Words With Friends, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Words With Friends.
8. After uninstalling Words With Friends, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Words With Friends that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Words With Friends with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Words With Friends by SweetLabs from your computer, nor are we saying that Words With Friends by SweetLabs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Words With Friends supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-05 19:14:53.447