Words With Friends
Words With Friends is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Words With Friends from your PCSweetLabs
. Take a look here
for more info on SweetLabs. Words With Friends is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Words With Friends. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Words With Friends's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Words With Friends contains of the executables below. They take 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52513
of Words With Friends.
Words With Friends is a program released by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Words With Friends is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Words With Friends with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Words With Friends or simply activate the Search field and type in "Words With Friends". If it exists on your system the Words With Friends program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Words With Friends in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Words With Friends, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Words With Friends.
8. After uninstalling Words With Friends, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Words With Friends that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Words With Friends with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Words With Friends by SweetLabs from your computer, nor are we saying that Words With Friends by SweetLabs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Words With Friends supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-05 19:14:53.447