You can find below detailed information on how to remove WordShark 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WordShark 18.104.22.168 from your systemWordShark
. Additional info about WordShark can be read here
. Please follow http://www.wordsharkapp.com
if you want to read more on WordShark 22.214.171.124 on WordShark's web page. WordShark 126.96.36.199 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_188.8.131.52 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_184.108.40.206\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WordShark 220.127.116.11. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 310.17 KB (317616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WordShark 18.104.22.168. They occupy 310.17 KB (317616
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (310.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of WordShark 126.96.36.199.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall WordShark 188.8.131.52.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_184.108.40.206
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_220.127.116.11\3rd Party Licenses\buildcrx-license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_18.104.22.168\3rd Party Licenses\Info-ZIP-license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_22.214.171.124\3rd Party Licenses\JSON-simple-license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_126.96.36.199\3rd Party Licenses\nsJSON-license.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
WordShark 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company WordShark. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WordShark 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WordShark 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WordShark 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WordShark 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the WordShark 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WordShark 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WordShark 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WordShark 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.wordsharkapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WordShark_18.104.22.168\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WordShark 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling WordShark 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WordShark 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WordShark 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WordShark 220.127.116.11 by WordShark from your computer, we are not saying that WordShark 18.104.22.168 by WordShark is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WordShark 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:48:11.067